Tuesday, September 22, 2009

appearances

I only recently found out what the hell a double eye-lid was. It was from some adoption book, may have been Trenka's, or this novel, called "Somebody's Daughter" by Marie Myung-Ok Lee. It was a significant discovery because I vividly remember in high school some people were sitting around, discussing Asian eyes and whatnot, and this Latino guy with distinctly European features comes up to me and was like "well, yours aren't bad." Like Trenka, double eyelids are my mothers genetic gift to me...if it's a "gift" you'll call it. If single eyelids would have resulted in more teasing, then I'm glad I have doubles.

OK, but on to what I just discovered now. There's these things called circle contact lenses:



......ok that's just creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment